Please carefully read and review the KO Team Store policies below. By making a purchase through a KO Team Store you are agreeing to the policies, terms, and conditions listed below.
KO Team Store Policies
- All KO Team Store orders must meet the minimum of 12 garments per style. Should a team store order not meet the minimum, your card will either not be charged or refunded for those items and it will be omitted from your order.
- The KO Team Store is a pre-sale platform and will be open for no more than 10 days. All deliveries will be shipped approximately 4 to 8 weeks from the date the store closes. For more information regarding those dates, please refer to your Coach.
- As mentioned above, all KO Team Stores run on a pre-sale platform. All orders are custom made to order, meaning they are not in stock and must be manufactured as per your schools required order. Therefore, your account may not be charged until the date the team store closes. Once all payments clear, your order will begin the manufacturing process. Manufacturing times are approximately 4 to 8 weeks. You will be notified via e-mail when your account is charged and again when the goods arrive at KO Headquarters and are dispatched.
- All orders placed through the KO Team Store are final. No returns or exchanges; except in the event that a garment is defective upon receipt. Please note; normal wear and tear, misuse, or laundering errors do not qualify as defective.
- In the event that an athlete is not allowed to participate in the athletic program for any reason and/or decides they no longer wish to participate, Knockout does not accept order cancellations or provide refunds.
- Carefully review size charts located on each product page and note the difference in YOUTH and ADULT sizing. Any queries regarding size or fit may be directed to email@example.com
- Please read and review our Terms and Conditions.